What returns can you expect from EMR? Can early stages of an EMR program fund later stages? These questions and more are answered in a new white paper from VCPI. Four providers offer their best advice, ROI experience, and lessons learned from major initiatives underway in their organizations.
VCPI hosted a round-table discussion entitled “The Road to Paperless.” The discussion was moderated by C.C. Andrews, publisher of Long-Term Living Magazine, and included:
• Ted Goins, Jr., President, Lutheran Services for the Aging
• Matt Auman, COO, Encore Healthcare
• Mary Evans, COO, Covenant Care
• Tony Ramirez, Director of Clinical IT, Skilled Healthcare
You will learn:
• Where four providers are on the road to paperless
• What business challenges prompted the journey
• How each built a business case
• Benefits – expected and unexpected
• The biggest lesson learned
• Which locations were chosen for pilots and why
Across the country, providers trust VCPI to provide a clean foundation on which EMR can be optimally deployed, experts who can help with change management, and workflow optimization to drive efficiencies. The process is repeatable, affordable, and scalable.