As a senior living community, it is important to ensure your technology is up-to-date and running smoothly to provide a comfortable and safe environment for your residents and efficient systems for your staff. At vcpi.com, we offer full IT assessments to help you achieve this goal.
But what exactly does a full IT assessment cover? Here are 5 key areas that our team will examine during the assessment:
1. Hardware: The IT team will take inventory of all hardware, including computers, servers, and other devices, to ensure they are sufficient and in good working condition. They will also assess the age and lifespan of the hardware to determine if any updates or replacements are necessary.
2. Network infrastructure: The assessment will examine the community’s network infrastructure, including routers, switches, and wiring, to ensure it is capable of handling the community’s current and future technology needs.
3. Cybersecurity: With the increasing threat of cyber attacks, it is essential to ensure the community’s data and systems are secure. Our IT team will assess the community’s cybersecurity measures, including firewalls, antivirus software, and security protocols, to ensure they are up-to-date and effective.
4. Software: The IT team will assess the community’s software to ensure it is compatible with the hardware and meets the needs of the community. They will also assess the age and lifespan of the software to determine if any updates or replacements are necessary.
5. User needs: The IT team will consider the needs of the community’s users, including residents and staff, to ensure the technology meets their needs and is user-friendly. This may include assessing the community’s current systems for managing tasks such as scheduling and communication, and determining if there are any areas for improvement.
At vcpi, we have the expertise and experience to provide a thorough and comprehensive IT assessment for your senior living community. Our team will work with you to identify any necessary updates or improvements to ensure your technology is meeting the needs of your community and is prepared for the future. Find out more information on IT assessments and other assessments we provide.